Moon Sisters Mission Statement
Hello, my name is Nikki Chambers
I am passionate about empowering women, by bringing the feminine mysteries back into common knowledge, so that every woman knows how to flow with the menstrual cycle, the lunar cycle and the seasons of the year – unwrapping her innate mystery and magic. Connection to our wombs is vital for access to our deep inner wisdom and guidance system.
I see this as our birthright, to be handed to each girl as she steps into womanhood.
For me this knowledge is underpinned by a wider relationship to nature and with the elements, learning how to build relationship with them and bring them into our daily life to guide and support our feminine energy.
All that I bring is inspired by indigenous and soulful ways of living, by years of nature connection work and learning from menstrual cycle awareness.
This women’s work is nested in a wider longing for a return to soulful, connected, indigenous ways of living, in loving harmony with Life, Earth and all living beings. How society treats the feminine, is very much reflected in the way it treats the earth. Reconnecting both women and men to the feminine principle is part of the journey back to balance, to restoring healthy human communities.
What I offer :
- Moon Flowers - 9 month journey in Devon - Feminine embodiment and menstrual empowerment
- Moon Flowers Online - Self-study course - coming 2023
- Moon Queen Course - monthly peri-menopause and menopause support workshops
- Natural Woman - a woman's wild year - contact for details
- Moon Yoga - yoga for the menstrual cycle - yoga for menopause
- Moon Maidens - 1 day menarche workshop and ceremony (for adults) - contact for details
- Moon Flower Intro - 1 day menstrual workshop - contact for details
- Moon Belt Ceremony - contact for details
- 13 Moon Crowning Ceremony - for post-menopausal women
- Grief Ceremony - contact for details
- Water Blessing Ceremony - contact for details
- Bespoke Ceremonies for Women- contact for details