Articles and Resources
- Article on MoonSisters, written in Winter 2016 by 'She Who Knows' magazine
- Nikki interview by Asta of www.wildishwonder.com
- Video from Harry Merculieff on the 'Womb at the Center of the Universe'
- Video from Schumacher College What does it mean to be indigenous ?
- Video from Pat McCabe on 'Healing the Masculine and Feminine'
- Video from Uma on Pancha Kosha
- Video from Uma on 'Yoni Shakti means Source Power'
- Womb Yoga Website - Honouring the natural cycles of our womb with the cosmic rhythms of the universe.
- What is sistering, with Clare Dubois
- TreeSisters website
Moon Sisters’ chosen charity is Tree Sisters.
I donate to them every month on behalf of my groups.
They are an amazing organization for women, tackling climate change by planting trees in the tropics on a vast scale, and reconnecting women to nature and to sisterhood, empowering them to take the lead in re-balancing and healing the earth.
Women's Wild Hearth
For more womb yoga, nature connection, crafting and sisterhood, join Nikki with Klaudia Van Gool, and Jessie Watson-Brown at our beautiful Women's Wild Hearth camp on Dartmoor.
11-17 June 2018
You can click here for details.
Nikki usually offers Womb Yoga / Earth Sky Yoga at the twice-yearly Totnes YogaFest.
A full day of every imaginable form of yoga - switching between classes and styles.
Check out their website here.