Moon Queen Day
The Moon Queen introductory-day workshop empowers peri-menopausal and menopausal women by providing a map for the territory – something to steer by as we step into the unknown.
Re-framing menopause as an initiation, we explore how to identify the sacred tasks and the common challenges of this psycho-spiritual death and re-birth, and where and how it fits into the lifecycle of woman.
- 2020 dates to be confirmed
- Station Yard Studios, Ashburton - see below
- something confortable to sit on (sheepskin or backjack) Cushions provided.
- lunch to share (teas provided)
- a journal and a pen
Intro Day Cost
- Waged price - £80
- Concessions - £60
- Cancellation up to two weeks before workshop - full refund.
- Cancellation in the two weeks leading up to workshop - half refund.
- Cancellation within 48 hours of workshop - no refunds.
Venue in Ashburton
Address: Station Yard Studios,
4 Station Yard,
Devon - TQ13 7EF
Directions to Venue
From A38 Devon Expressway
- From A38 take the Peartree exit for Ashburton.
- Turn RIGHT just after Peartree Petrol station, onto B3352, heading into town
- Just after the main T-junction in town, turn RIGHT onto St. Lawrence Lane.
- Head straight over the staggered crossroads, onto Chulie Road - towards Tuckers car park.
- Before getting to Tuckers par park, take the righthand lane that separates two link-fenced carparks.
- The venue is clearly seen from the carpark on your right - big blue double doors (pictured above).