The Moon Sisters Journey in Devon
Moon Sisters 2020 will be starting in March.
Dates and venue to be confirmed.
To join the waiting list, and be the first to receive dates and booking details,
text Nikki on 07541 09 88 65,
or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
A nine-moon Initiation Journey into Sacred Womanhood
Womb Yoga, Yoga Nidra, and Moontime Wisdom
- Connect to the Moon,
- feel the deep support of the Earth,
- fall in love with yourself and your cycle
- and discover its many gifts to guide you,
- inspire you and empower you
- to step into your full womanhood.
in this journey into the women’s mysteries with gentle Womb Yoga, menstrual empowerment, Moon Lodge wisdom, nature connection, dance and deep relaxation.
This 9 moons long journey for a small group of women will be a friendly, intimate, relaxed way for us to gather and delve deeply into the wisdom of the womb. It’s an honour and delight for me to be offering out these treasures that I’ve collected over the last few years, (read more about my moon journey here)
We’ll be meeting for one Saturday a month, and two weekends at the end. Each time we’ll create sacred space, then explore womb yoga, followed by a luxurious deep relaxation/yoga nidra. We’ll also go into Moon Wisdom, sharing the feminine mysteries.
There will be a Moon Journal to work from between sessions for those who want to explore in depth, a closed FaceBook group in which you can share your experiences and keep in touch, and I’ll also be sending you videos and emails to support and inspire you.
this course is for women who are cycling (regularly or not). This is a closed group and women are asked to commit to the whole 9 months. Please contact me if you’d like to discuss this.
works on many levels to bring you into a closer relationship with your womb, your yoni and the whole pelvic region. Physically, it uses simple postures and movements with the breath to keep the hips and pelvis mobile and flexible and the pelvic organs healthy, and energetically it helps to keep the energy flowing freely in the pelvis, where it can easily stagnate. You’ll learn about the chakras and how to feel the different elements within your body and relate them to the elements outside you. The flowing sequences bring a relationship between the heart, the womb and the earth. Womb Yoga is accessible to all women – you do not need to be especially fit or bendy or to have done yoga before, it is mainly quite gentle.
a soft, gentle yoga based on moving energy within the body and finding a still centre. I fell in love with its graceful flowing style, its heart-centred approach, and its use of imagery from nature.
brings the deep relaxation and rest that so many of us lack, and helps us to drop into deeper connection with ourselves, our bodies and intuition.
(inspired by Tami Lynne Kent) womb medittions teach us presence in the pelvic bowl, allow us to clear energies, support ourselves, and nurture our creative flow, as well as enhancing physical and menstrual health.
will be the focus of the rest of our time, with sharing circles, information, meditations, ceremony , special guests, movement sessions and crafting. Learn how to connect with the earth, the moon and your womb, to tend your wombspace, to work with the seasons of the cycle to optimize your life and unleash your full potential, to heal any wounds around your cycle, to improve any symptoms of PMS or cramping, and to fully inhabit and honour your body temple.
It’s a deep journey - that’s why we need a whole 9 months ! We will be going incrementally and fully embedding each stage, doing just as much or as little as you wish, so that it is a natural progression and not overwhelming. What we can become when we open ourselves to nature is so immense. Learning how to feel and embrace the natural world and to honour our women’s bodies, we can put the goddess back on her throne inside of us. Not only is this life changing for us as individuals, but prophesies even foretell that it’s this resurgance of the healthy feminine that will restore our world to balance.
Deepening the Journey
- there will be exercises, explorations and journaling to do between meetings for those who want to travel deep, and opportunities to connect and support each other online.
What You Can Expect To Receive
- Womb yoga - gentle postures and breathwork
- Dru Yoga - connecting with nature and learning to move energy
- Yoga Nidra – the deepest form of relaxation
- Womb Meditations
- Sharing circles
- Nature connection techniques
- How to connect with the earth, moon, seasons and the elements, and gain support from them
- How to connect with, clear, and tend the womb space
- How to work with the seasons of your menstrual cycle each month
- Sexual anatomy and empowerment
- Tips for reducing PMS and period pain
- Eating for balanced hormones
- How to care for your yoni
- Menarche Ceremony
- Healing female ancestral lines
- Connecting with Shakti energy and how to let it flow
- Working with archetypes – maiden, mother/goddess, enchantress, crone
- Singing together
- Drum journeys
- Making an altar
- Dance / movement
- Womb Massage
- Nature connection
- Grief ceremony
- Womb belt ceremony
- Further details will vary according to the group and what unfolds on the journey
- Free gifts incl. Inner Seasons menstrual chart
- A journal with notes on what we’ve done each session, and practices to try at home
- Recordings of meditations, nidras, and songs from our sessions
- Private FaceBook group for sisterhood support and sharing between meetings
- Videos of the yoga to use between sessions
- Further reading/sources/resources
What We Ask From You :
To create a safe, sacred space, we request that personal information/experiences shared in that space remain there – you can share your own experiences back out in the world, but we ask you not to share the experiences/words of others , unless with their permission.
We ask for commitment to the whole 9 months. If you miss a session, your payment will still be required, as we still have to meet all the costs of the venue, facilitators, gifts, transport etc. which have been calculated based on a certain number of participants. If you do have to miss one, you will have the notes and recordings to help you catch up and will be offered a call/skype with Nikki to cover everything and check in.
Costs vary according to age and whether you pay up front or in monthly installments.
NB: Installments start at sign-up and continue on the same date of each consecutive month for a total of 9